Gdmm Assignment Satisfaction
Indian Institute of Materials Management offers programmes in Graduate Diploma in Materials Management, Diploma in Logistics Management, the Post Graduate, Diploma in Materials Management and Diploma in Stores Management. IIMM has got 43 Branches and 19 chapters across the country with over 8000 individual and institutional members catering to both private and small scale industries. The institute is focused with several workshops and seminars combined with more training module as well. There are short terms course as well where students can apply for several other subjects too. Other Executive Development programmes and inplant training programmes and consultancy management are also given scope too.
Facts & Figures of Indian Institute of Materials Management
Mr. Sukalyan Sarkar
Why to join Indian Institute of Materials Management?
1. Publications stream given more feasibility:
There is an underlining silver cloud that gives more focus on publications and other benefits as well. The publication material is not just limited to the college of institute premises but it is also given a regulation to other referral sites as well. It is attached with lots of national and regional publication houses. Other than that there is more publication of bench marking Best SCM Practices. The house of knowledge domain does deal with the best practices being implemented at their end. The evening talks and brochure table being prepared on the same standard are also available.
2. Education benefits for personnel at work too:
Some courses are devised for working professional too. They get the best even after being employed in the series of the professional standards. Certain courses like Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management do meant to channelize the growth perspective of working people too. With the consultancy services the processional look up is increased manifold. After joining the corporate or other earning fields it becomes pretty difficult to continue with studies and do other assignments. The process seems to be redefined in this center where students can make the best of the available resource and works to gain in professional field too. While clearing the other things such applications coming in their way are far more ambitious goals to strive with
1. Wu Y, Zhou L, Li G, Yi D, Wu X, Liu X, Zhang Y, Liu L, Yi D: Cognition of and Demand for Education and Teaching in Medical Statistics in China: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis(vol 10, e0128721, 2015). PLoS One. 2015, 10(12). [PMC free article][PubMed]
2. He J, Jin ZC, Yu DH. Statistical reporting in Chinese biomedical journals. Lancet. 2009;373(9681):2091–2093. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(09)60867-9.[PubMed][Cross Ref]
3. Owston R, York D, Murtha S. Student perceptions and achievement in a university blended learning strategic initiative. Internet and Higher Education. 2013;18:38–46. doi: 10.1016/j.iheduc.2012.12.003.[Cross Ref]
4. Graham CR, Woodfield W, Harrison JB. A framework for institutional adoption and implementation of blended learning in higher education. Internet and Higher Education. 2013;18:4–14. doi: 10.1016/j.iheduc.2012.09.003.[Cross Ref]
5. Stockwell BR, Stockwell MS, Cennamo M, Jiang E. Blended learning improves science education. Cell. 2015;162(5):933–936. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2015.08.009.[PubMed][Cross Ref]
6. Benbunan-Fich R. Blended learning in higher education: framework, principles, and guidelines. Acad Manage Learn & Educ. 2008;7(1):135–137.
7. Porter WW, Graham CR, Bodily RG, Sandberg DS. A qualitative analysis of institutional drivers and barriers to blended learning adoption in higher education. Internet and Higher Education. 2016;28:17–27. doi: 10.1016/j.iheduc.2015.08.003.[Cross Ref]
8. Stacey E, Gerbic P. Success factors for blended learning. Melbourne, Australia: ASCILITE; 2008.
9. Woltering V, Herrler A, Spitzer K, Spreckelsen C. Blended learning positively affects students' satisfaction and the role of the tutor in the problem-based learning process: results of a mixed-method evaluation. Advances in health sciences education : theory and practice. 2009;14(5):725–738. doi: 10.1007/s10459-009-9154-6.[PubMed][Cross Ref]
10. Smyth S, Houghton C, Cooney A, Casey D. Students' experiences of blended learning across a range of postgraduate programmes. Nurse Educ Today. 2012;32(4):464–468. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2011.05.014.[PubMed][Cross Ref]
11. Blank G, Reisdorf BC. THE PARTICIPATORY WEB a user perspective on web 2.0. Information Communication & Society. 2012;15(4):537–554. doi: 10.1080/1369118X.2012.665935.[Cross Ref]
12. Allen M. GAINING A PAST, LOSING A FUTURE: WEB 2.0 AND INTERNET HISTORICITY. Media International Australia. 2012;143:99–109. doi: 10.1177/1329878X1214300112.[Cross Ref]
13. Froehlich P. How to spot ugly black ducklings: the next competitive frontiers in scholarly publishing. Learned Publishing. 2013;26(4):259–263. doi: 10.1087/20130405.[Cross Ref]
14. Counsell D. Meeting review: 2002 O'Reilly bioinformatics technology conference - Westin La Paloma resort, Tucson, Arizona, USA, January 28−31 2002. Comparative and Functional Genomics. 2002;3(3):264–269. doi: 10.1002/cfg.170.[PMC free article][PubMed][Cross Ref]
15. Miyazoe T, Anderson T. Learning outcomes and students' perceptions of online writing simultaneous implementation of a forum, blog, and wiki in an EFL blended learning setting. System. 2010;38(2):185–199. doi: 10.1016/j.system.2010.03.006.[Cross Ref]
16. Zacharis NZ. A multivariate approach to predicting student outcomes in web-enabled blended learning courses. Internet and Higher Education. 2015;27:44–53. doi: 10.1016/j.iheduc.2015.05.002.[Cross Ref]
17. Hung ML, Chou C. Students' perceptions of instructors' roles in blended and online learning environments: a comparative study. Comput Educ. 2015;81:315–325. doi: 10.1016/j.compedu.2014.10.022.[Cross Ref]
18. Dias SB, Diniz JA. FuzzyQoI model: a fuzzy logic-based modelling of users' quality of interaction with a learning management system under blended learning. Comput Educ. 2013;69:38–59. doi: 10.1016/j.compedu.2013.06.016.[Cross Ref]
19. Milic NM, Trajkovic GZ, Bukumiric ZM, Cirkovic A, Nikolic IM, Milin JS, Milic NV, Savic MD, Corac AM, Marinkovic JM, et al. Improving Education in Medical Statistics: Implementing a Blended Learning Model in the Existing Curriculum. PLoS One. 2016:11(2). [PMC free article][PubMed]
20. Luo L, Cheng XH, Liu P. Analysis of graduate students' learning on medical statistics based on Moodle platform Chinese. Journal of Health Statistics. 2016;05:917–920.
21. Jiang R. A trustworthiness evaluation method for software architectures based on the principle of maximum entropy (POME) and the Grey decision-making method (GDMM) Entropy. 2014;16(9):4818–4838. doi: 10.3390/e16094818.[Cross Ref]
22. Du YP. Zhang Y, Zhao XG. Wang XH. Risk Evaluation of Bogie System Based on Extension Theory and Entropy Weight Method. Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience. 2014;2014:49.[PMC free article][PubMed]
23. Chen T, Jin YY, Qiu XP, Chen X. A hybrid fuzzy evaluation method for safety assessment of food-waste feed based on entropy and the analytic hierarchy process methods. Expert Syst Appl. 2014;41(16):7328–7337. doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2014.06.006.[Cross Ref]
24. Oskrochi G, Lesaffre E, Oskrochi Y, Shamley D. An Application of the Multivariate Linear Mixed Model to the Analysis of Shoulder Complexity in Breast Cancer Patients. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13(3):274. doi: 10.3390/ijerph13030274.[PMC free article][PubMed][Cross Ref]
25. Ganguli B, Sen Roy S, Naskar M, Malloy EJ, Eisen EA. Deletion diagnostics for the generalised linear mixed model with independent random effects. Stat Med. 2016;35(9):1488–1501. doi: 10.1002/sim.6810.[PMC free article][PubMed][Cross Ref]
26. Novo-Corti I, Varela-Candamio L, Ramil-Díaz M. E-learning and face to face mixed methodology: evaluating effectiveness of e-learning and perceived satisfaction for a microeconomic course using the Moodle platform. Comput Hum Behav. 2013;29(2):410–415. doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2012.06.006.[Cross Ref]
27. Martin-Blas T, Serrano-Fernandez A. The role of new technologies in the learning process: Moodle as a teaching tool in physics. Comput Educ. 2009;52(1):35–44. doi: 10.1016/j.compedu.2008.06.005.[Cross Ref]
28. Du XY, Li YB. Problems and solutions network effectiveness study - factors affecting behavior-based learning. China Information Technology Education. 2015;07:115–117.
29. Wang N, Xing C. Research student academic achievement and personality differences learner relationship network teaching mode. Journal of Gannan Medical University. 2011;05:739–740.
30. Zou ZH, Yun Y, Sun JN. Entropy method for determination of weight of evaluating indicators in fuzzy synthetic evaluation for water quality assessment. J Environ Sci (China) 2006;18(5):1020–1023. doi: 10.1016/S1001-0742(06)60032-6.[PubMed][Cross Ref]
31. Liu DJ, Li L. Application study of comprehensive forecasting model based on entropy weighting method on trend of PM2.5 concentration in Guangzhou, China. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015;12(6):7085–7099. doi: 10.3390/ijerph120607085.[PMC free article][PubMed][Cross Ref]