Engineers Ireland Chartership Essays On Friendship
International Mobility - Ireland
Chartered Engineer with Engineers Ireland
This application route applies only to Chartered Engineers of Engineers Ireland, CEng Ordinary Member (MIEI), who have been granted this title following successful completion of the "normal route", including the submission of Initial Professional Development Report/Essays and participating in the professional interview as described in the Engineers Ireland Document “Regulations for the title of Chartered Engineer”.
The following documents are required for this process:
- Member-In-Training application form and fee ($210 non-refundable)
- Original or certified/notarized copies of all university transcripts and certificates/diplomas. You must have an accredited engineering degree or a bachelor level university program of study in engineering to qualify under this Agreement. If your bachelor degree is not accredited through a Washington Accord signatory, then APEGS will check transcripts and other background information on the institution that you received your bachelor degree from to make a determination.
- Resume of engineering work experience since completing your Bachelor degree.
- Letter of good standing from Engineers Ireland stating that you are currently registered as a CEng Ordinary Member (MIEI). This letter must be sent directly to APEGS through the mail.
- Proof of identity (ID). Complete this Proof of ID Guarantor form and send it back to APEGS by mail, along with a signed photo copy of your government issued photo ID. The guarantor can be either a Notary Public, a Canadian P.Eng. or P.Geo. or a Chartered Engineer with Engineers Ireland.
- Cover letter indicating that you are applying under the Engineers Ireland professional level Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Documents must be sent to APEGS by mail. Scanned or faxed copies are not acceptable.
Once your engineer-in-training application has been approved, you will be notified in writing. Then your file will be passed to the Director of Registration to grant the three years of international experience credit that you are entitled to, and you will be notified in writing when that has taken place.
Step 1: Submit Engineer-in-Training Application
On-line Engineer-in-Training Application
You may apply for engineer-in-training online using a credit card. This is the quickest and preferred way to apply. Choose the application type "Engineer-in-Training - Intl grad".
Member-in-Training application form
You may apply using the printed application form only if a company is paying the application fee by cheque or the company who is paying the application fee does not pay GST (such as Government of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Watershed Authority). Do not submit the paper application form if you apply on-line.
Step 2: Submit required documents
The required documents are listed above in the Requirements section. Some of the documents you submit directly to the APEGS office by mail. Others you will have to arrange for them to be sent from the appropriate organziation as indicated.
Once you are approved as an engineer-in-training and have been granted three years of international experience credit toward professional registration (this will be processed automatically by APEGS and you will received notice of it), then you must submit one year of Canadian or equivalent-to-Canadian experience once you have obtained it. The Member-In-Training page explains the requirements a member-in-training must meet before he or she may apply as a professional member.
If during the registration process APEGS discovers that an applicant or member may not meet the Good Character Guideline then action will be taken.
You do not qualify under this Mutual Recognition Agreement if...
If you obtained registration as a Chartered Engineer with Engineers Ireland through the alternative or exam route with Engineers Ireland and do not have the Canadian equivalent of a bachelor degree in engineering then you do not qualify under this Agreement. Also, a person who obtained registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer through a third party Agreement with Engineers Ireland does not qualify under this Agreement.
If you have any questions concerning the application process for mutual recognition agreements, please contact the Academic Review Assistant at the APEGS office: Local Regina 525-9547, Toll free 1-800-500-9547 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Character Guideline
On-line Application System
Сьюзан вздохнула, мысли ее вернулись к «Цифровой крепости». Она не могла поверить, что такой алгоритм может быть создан, но ведь доказательство налицо - у нее перед глазами. «ТРАНСТЕКСТ» не может с ним справиться.