Rizal Library Online Sources Bibliography
As an integral component of the academic programs of the Loyola Schools, it is the mission of the Rizal Library to provide information and service in support of the teaching, research, and community service functions of the Loyola Schools of the Ateneo de Manila University.
With its vast collection of print and e-books, print and e-serials, and special resources such as historical and personal archives of Filipino writers and artists, and Filipiniana materials, it is a haven for students and researchers alike. In addition, it provides 24/7 access to its databases and repository.
The Rizal Library has also expanded to provide not only services to access information but services that create, reformat and preserve information such as microfilming, scanning and indexing. Its major outputs are the newspapers on microfilm, newspapers on DVD and the Current Index to Philippine Periodical Articles (CIPPA).
For more information, contact the Rizal Library through its website <http://rizal.lib.admu.edu.ph>, email <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Facebook <www.facebook.com/Rizal-Library> or Twitter <Twitter.com/rizal_library>
The Ateneo Community (Loyola Heights Campus) may now access the following databases on trial until January 31, 2013:
2. Business Insights: Global
3. National Geographic Magazine
4. Biography in Context
More e-resources are available at the Rizal Library website (http://rizal.lib.admu.edu.ph). For feedback or questions on the database, you may reach us at email@example.com.
If you've been accessing EBSCOhost with your off-campus password, you've also probably wished that you could access ScienceDirect, JSTOR, Euromonitor, and all of the Rizal Library's other online databases from home. Well, now you can!
The Rizal Library, in cooperation with ITRMO, is pleased to inform you that Loyola Schools faculty and students may now access, from off campus, ALL online databases without having to obtain a new password every semester.
To login using your AISIS username and password (for LS students), please click here:
Please note the following:
1. If you are connecting for the first time, you will encounter an untrusted certificate warning. This is expected. Please double-check that the certificate is issued to "rizal.lib.admu.edu.ph" and verified by Ateneo de Manila University, then click on "Advanced," "Proceed" and/or "Continue."
2. To return to the bookmarks page or to log-out when you are done, click on the "Back" button.
3. If you are unable to access the databases from off-campus, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. For all other questions and concerns regarding any of our services or resources, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com, or contact any of the librarians at the Reference Section (local 5559 or 5564).